Tuesday, June 12, 2012

summer bucket list

Happy Tuesday! 

A few weeks ago Todd & I started a 'summer bucket list' of sorts on my phone. We kept seeing advertisements of festivals and things we wanted to do and were afraid of forgetting them! The list kept getting longer and longer and I finally decided I had to share! So, here it is...our 2012 Summer Bucket List. 

* Pleasant Grove's Strawberry Days - June 17th-23rd

* Re-read the entire Harry Potter series (I'm on book three already!)

* Utah Arts Festival - June 21st-24th 

* Go camping (ok, you can all stop laughing now)

* Midway's Swiss Days - August 31st - September1st 

* Lehi Round Up - June 23rd-30th 

*Llama Fest (we went last year. It was the best time ever.) - July 14th 

* Watch fireworks and a parade on Pioneer Day

* Watch the Summer Olympics (Gymnastics are my fav)

* Go fishing 

I think we'll be adding to this as the summer progresses. But for now, we've got a lot of things to do before the fall. What's on your summer bucket list?



No comments: