Saturday, March 17, 2012

Long Time No Post!

Oh. Hey. 

It's been a while, hasn't it? 

I swear, I've got a good excuse though! I've been busy...with important things...like starting a new job, having family in town, and oh yeah, getting married!! 

We haven't gotten our photographer's pictures back yet, so here are a few that my mom (and sister) took! I'm still editing the pictures from our little getaway to Park City, so those will be up soon.








Since we've been back, our lives are in total chaos. There are boxes and clothes and pictures and things EVERYWHERE. Also, I'm discovering my huge kitchen isn't as huge as I thought. I'd really like to fly my sister's boyfriend back out to finish organizing my kitchen for me. (yeah, he totally organized our kitchen last Friday! He just did it...I swear I didn't ask him or anything.) 

Tonight I used our brand-spankin-new Kitchen-Aid mixer to make soft pretzels. I was a little terrified because my baking adventures usually turn into baking disasters. But, I'm happy to report that they turned out WONDERFUL! And so did my BBQ pulled pork sandwiches in our new Crock pot. I felt like such a good wife having dinner all ready for when Todd came home from work tonight!

:)  

1 comment:

Amanda said...

1. You are GORGEOUS!
2. I LOVE the pictures. Especially the one where Todd is holding your bag & kissing you...adorable!
3. I was SOOO excited (&jealous) about your kitchen-aid!
4. All these pictures are just making me miss you & how much fun I had with you guys! Congrats you married woman, you :)