Sunday, April 22, 2012

Perfect Timing

This weekend couldn't have come at a better time. 

After a stressful week at work, I was ready to say 'buh-bye' to the office and spend some QT with the hubs and pup.

I needed my sparkly flats just to get through Friday. 
 Thank heavens for Saturday and Sunday. And Friday night dates. And mini-golf. And gorgeous 75* spring weather in Utah (I've seriously been spoiled with all of this gorgeous weather since I've moved here)




Yep. I beat him. :D 
Yesterday we drove down the Temple where we got married. It brought back a whole bunch of wonderful memories.  Happy happy day. 

And now I have 2 sleepy boys waiting for the pot roast to finish cooking in the crock pot. 
Seriously it was a perfect weekend to recharge me for the week ahead. I'm ready to take on my inbox in the morning. And my inbox is quite scary on Monday mornings. *shudder* 

:)


No comments: