Tuesday, May 29, 2012

duck, duck, goose


Tonight while we were taking the dog for a walk, Todd made a goose attack me. 

It looked something like this (Todd being the people laughing in the video and me being the poor man outside)




Okay, not really. I wasn't attacked but I was hissed at. After Todd said we'd be okay. See, I have an irrational fear of geese and other large water fowl. I was (legit) attacked by a swan once and it traumatizing. 

We were walking past a family of geese and Todd walked ahead to shoo them into the pond and while the babies were in the pond, the mom had stayed behind. Todd said it was safe. It wasn't. I got hissed at. We were one hiss away from being the next 'Agressive Goose Attacks Man' viral video on youtube. 

I'm still traumatized. 

I hate geese. 

A lot. 

No comments: