Friday, May 11, 2012

Road Trip!


So what am I doing this weekend? Driving from Utah to Michigan. That's what. 

Just me, the pup, and the open road. 

Next Saturday we're having our wedding reception in Michigan and since I have about 10,000 things to pack and I decided that I could do this silly drive by myself, that's what I'm doing. We were originally going to turn my car in and that's why I was driving back, but that's not happening anymore. But with my wedding dress, the favors, all of the decorations that we're reusing, and the dog, I decided that driving was still the cheapest option. 


I can't seem to decide if this is complete insanity or if this is going to be the best road trip ever. I'm leaning towards the best road trip ever. Charlie is pretty excited. My biggest fear? That the hubs will starve because I won't be there to cook him dinner. I still have to go grocery shopping tomorrow to make sure the pantry and freezer are all stocked up before I leave. Sigh.  

You'd better believe that I will be documenting this entire thing though. I'll be tweeting all along the road. I'm sure it will be entertaining, so if you want you can hop on over and follow me here

And when we get back, some exciting things will be going on in the Smith household so stay tuned! 

What are you guys doing this weekend?! 

No comments: