Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Because i need a reminder


Isn't it funny how things just seem to insert themselves into your life at exactly the right time? Well, here are a few things that I need to be partying over...even if sometimes it seems like all I have is things to be sad about. 

I have a job. 

 I have the most devoted and wonderful mother who has played both mom and dad to me for many years now. She is the reason I'm who I am. 

I have the most supportive, devoted, trusting, loving and understanding boyfriend in the world. 

I have access to the power of the Priesthood whenever I need it. 

My Scriptures are my lifeline. 

I have air conditioning, which believe me, is a REAL blessing in this gross Utah summer heat. 

I have an insanely powerful and strong support system

Moral of the story? You ALWAYS have something to party about, even when you don't think you do. 

xoxo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true, well said sista!

~V~ said...

I am so very happy that you are doing so well and sound so stinkin' happy! We miss you here on Villa, but Luke's babysitters are taking very good care of him. :)