Monday, August 8, 2011

Party Monday! :)


So I had one of THE BEST weekends ever. EVER. 


But before I get to that, last Wednesday T and I went up to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and walked around. I can't get over how lucky I am to live so close to so many gorgeous Temples. And this: 


 
I get to live at the base of those mountains. How can I not love it here? 

We were walking around just as the sun was setting. I love the Temple at dusk/night. It's so peaceful and perfect. :) 




This weekend started off on Friday when I drove down to Provo to see T. We just walked around the mall. It was a good to just wander around and hang out with him. :) 

Saturday, T took me to Faith, a musical put on by our Church about the Mormon Pioneers that traveled from the British Isles to Salt Lake City, Utah. Being a recent transplant to Utah, watching what the Pioneers went through put my journey in perspective. It made me thankful for every Pioneer that had the courage to risk their lives for their religion. I cried like a baby for a lot of the second part but it strengthened my Testimony. 

Sunday, after church, T drove up to SLC (again. Seriously, he's the best) and we went to a fireside at the Tabernacle in Temple Square. 

This weekend strengthened my testimony ten thousand times over. I got to spend it with an awesome guy too! 

This week, it wasn't very hard to realize why I'm partying! So, why are you partying this week? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow wow WOW! Beautiful photos! I have never been to Utah... I didn't realize it was so lovely there! I guess i am trapped in my own little world where Cali and Oregon are the only pretty states. lol. I need to get out more!