Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoo Are you?

We all know how much I love linky parties! ;) 
Here are this weeks questions from Leslie at Night Owl Crafting
1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?
3. What is your favorite fall scent?
4. Do you have seasonal allergies?
5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

1. When the chilly morning air sticks around all day, I love love love the cool air. When I get to pull out my leggings, Ugg's and cardigans. Going to cider mills and getting fresh cider and doughnuts. 

2. I LOVE college football! I don't really have a favorite team, but I follow BYU, Michigan State, and Grand Valley State (my alma mater! Go Lakers!)

3. My favorite scent...pumpkin pie, apples, and burning leaves. 

4. I used to when I was young...sometimes I get them now, but maybe now that I live in Utah *fingers crossed* they won't be too bad! 

5. No shopping yet! I have, however, started craving Christmas music and have watched Elf once or twice...


NightOwlCrafting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also heart the cool, crisp air of Fall!!!