Monday, September 12, 2011

Party Monday

It's Monday! And that means it's time for Life Should be a Party... 

- My birthday is tomorrow!!! WOOOHOO! I'm the big 2-3. Actually, 23 isn't all that big but whatevs. It's my birthday and I can do what I want! ;) 

- We're going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner tomorrow. YES!

- Ethan (the boy I nanny for) didn't scream when his parents walked out of the room today. He even asked is Miss Gacky (thats me) could go outside with him. 

- I didn't get baby Lexi spit on me either. 

-I got a dozen chocolate covered strawberries from my mom delivered to my apartment. And a balloon! 

-I get to GO TO MICHIGAN next week for four whole days! 

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed your birthday? I am sooooo sorry! Happy belated birrrrrrrrrthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!