Sunday, October 9, 2011

SHUT. UP.

Today was arguably one of the best days of my life. 

It wasn't the 10,000 mile walk in the rain with a dog and boyfriend to see a Temple ground breaking that made it awesome. Although, that was pretty cool. Or, I imagine it was. We left before the program even started. It was 45* and rainy. I'm a wimp. Don't judge :p

It wasn't the amazing car ride through Provo canyon, Midway, and Heber. Although the clouds touching the tips of the mountains were pretty cool. See for yourself: 





Definition of 'puppy dog eyes' right there. He doesn't look pleased. He was loving the car, don't let those eyes fool you. 
The part that made my day so amazing? 
This: 

and this:

that's right! WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!! 

(I promise I'm working on the entire proposal story right now.) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The clouds are gorgeous... Look at that scenery! I bet you're glad you moved, huh??

WOW, that ring! Beautiful!