Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We made decisions. I didn't take any pictures.

Thursday, after prepping for my mom's visit, Charlie and I went to pick up my mom at the airport!!! I was so excited. I've been feeling kind of. . .stressed. . .lately because of the wedding and planning and stuff. (I've discovered that I really suck at making decisions. But, I'll get to that on Wednesday) and I was ready to have my mom here to help me with the planning! 

Thursday we went to Provo, ran some errands, and checked out the church building and made all sorts of progress. I finally picked out my jewelry, two days before my bridals...talk about last minute purchases. (we won't even talk about how we checked on my bouquet on Thursday, completely hated it, and had them redo it completely. Stressed) 

Friday was another day of wedding planning. We went to the rental place to order linens and on our way discovered the wonder of Tai Pan Trading.  Oh my heavens...if you live in Utah and haven't discovered this place...go. Now. Please. The lady that we talked to at the rental place said, and I quote: "You're planning a wedding and HAVEN'T been to Tai Pan?!" like it was some sort of crime. And, I mean, believe me. This place was just...well...that lady was right. If you're planning a wedding in Utah (or decorating a house in Utah) you MUST MUST MUST go to Tai Pan. Now. 

Saturday. How do I describe Saturday? We decided that we wanted to do a pre-shoot instead of stressing about photos on our wedding day (that's a whole new Wedding Wednesday post now that I think about it...) and part of the reason I wanted to do it was so we could catch Todd's reaction of seeing me in my dress for the first time. Well boy did we. It was one of the most fun days of my entire life. I wish I could share the pictures...but you must wait! ;) 

Speaking of pictures...I didn't take any. Well...I did but just with my phone. Which is a bummer because I have my new gorgeous camera that failed to get off my living room table the entire weekend. Boo. So...here are some iPhone pictures because I suck...

I painted my nails just for my mom. It was to avoid getting yelled at. ;) 


remember when Mormon's weren't allowed to use spoons? THIS proves that wrong! 

Charlie missed momma obviously
Don't forget that Wednesday is Wedding Wednesday around here! This week is going to explain how I came to understand that I stink at making decisions. 

No comments: