Monday, January 16, 2012

Wedding Inspiration: Invitations!








Now that my first batch of invitations are finally out (Our Michigan ones will be going out a little later, since that reception isn't until May), I wanted to share our invitations! While I didn't make these, they ARE indeed hand made by a very very very talented and dear friend of mine, Kylie McGeoch. She has her own custom card making business called Once Upon A Card and is really talented! 

Since she's in Canada and I'm in Utah, all of our communication was through texting and emailing but she is just wonderful about doing what I wanted but still making it look good. She got ideas from what our theme was and went to work. All in all, she HAND MADE 200 sets of invitations (the main brown card announcing the wedding, 2 sets of reception cards, and the RSVP cards.) All of them were, like I said, hand made, and just wonderful. 

I am so very happy with my invitations and so very happy we decided to have Kylie do them for us. 

If you wedding invitations or any other custom hand crafted cards, go to Kylie first for sure. You can email her at kylie.anne.7373(at)hotmail(dot)com. You can visit her blog here

1 comment:

~Kylie Anne said...

Awwe, thank you!!! Do you mind if I steal the pictures to throw up on the blog? Let me know! Thanks again!! <3