Sunday, January 15, 2012

We're artistic (kinda) and Todd loves Charlie











For Christmas, Todd's sister got us a giftcard to a place in Provo where you can paint your own dishes, home decor, and other stuff. I've done it before but Todd hadn't. We both got matching mugs and got to work. As you can see, we're pretty much the next Picasso and Rembrant. 

Later that week, after I got home from the hospital, (good news: no apendicitis. bad news: kidney stone waiting to attack. Sigh. So is my life) Todd and Charlie had some bonding time. I'm glad my boys seem to be getting along (I didn't include the pictures of Charlie's butt in Todd's face. I decided to save Charlier the embarrassment.)

Oh. And I can now cross "Ride in an ambulance" off my bucket list. I wish I didn't but...again...so is my life. 

:) 

No comments: