Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog Hop

Blog Hops are wonderful. What are blog hops you ask? Welllll...Cheri at Its So Very Cheri is hosting a linky follower party and did a really really good job of explaining what is is. Better than I could have. If you don't know what they are head over here to get in the know yo. 

Cheri hosts a few of these hops every week and this week I'm linking up with the 'spotlight yourself party'. Partly because I've gained followers and I wanted to do a post introducing myself. 

-I'm attached at the hip...or fingers...to my iPhone. I'm the poster child for smart phone addict. 

-My favorite app on my phone is the instagram app (jmarie13 for those of you who have the app too)

- I love taking pictures and editing them. There's something so soothing about spending a few hours hunting for the perfect light and the perfect shutter speed setting.

-I have the neediest dog in the entire world. 

-Next month I get to watch my best friend and soulmate get married. The good thing about that is that best friend and soulmate just happens to be getting married to yours truly! 

-I get entirely too much pleasure out of cooking a meal for my soon-to-be hubs. 

-I think being a mom is the hardest job in the world. I can't wait to be given that challenge!

-I have a weakness for trashy reality shows like Jersey Shore. 

-I can't wait to be a crafting stay at home mom that cooks dinner and takes care of her family. 

And true to blog hop form...here are the rest of the lovely bloggers that are linking up! 



2 comments:

Lori said...

I love this linky party. I can't believe I have missed out on so many great blogs...like yours. I'm now following on Linky, so follow back and we can stay connected. Lori

Jacky said...

Aw thank you Lori! This one is pretty cool isn't it?! I totally followed you back! your blog is adorable and wonderful and I'm excited you found me! :)