Friday, February 10, 2012

February Ten on Ten











9am: I woke up to a wonderful, good, delightful news so I rewarded myself with some fruity pebbles. 
10am: Charles and I had some snuggle time. Puppy snuggle time is the best. 
11am: Tai Pan Trading time! This place is amazing. 
12pm: I've been looking for a bigger basket to fit all my shoes forever. This one was TWENTY SIX DOLLARS. We're going to have a problem when Todd moves in though...
1pm: Laundry time! 
2pm: My least favorite part of laundry day: folding the clothes. Sigh. 
3pm: It was so warm out today that I had my sliding door open. Charlie was enjoying the sunshine and warmth...and barking at the neighbors...
4pm: My favorite part of laundry day: clean clothes!!! 
5pm: This is by far my favorite part of the day. The lighting on the mountains is just gorgeous. 
6pm: Getting ready for celebratory date night! 

Check out more Ten on Ten posts here!

ten on ten button

8 comments:

Angel said...

Congrats on your good news!
Such a sweet puppy dog. I hear ya about the laundry, haha.

Holly said...

Love that mountain picture...so beautiful!

Denise said...

Those mountains are incredible...you must live someplace warm because there's no snow on top.

Jacky said...

Thanks Angel! :)

Jacky said...

thank you! every time I step out of my apartment and catch a glimpse of those I smile. The view never gets old. Thanks for stopping by :)

Jacky said...

Thank you! I actually live in Utah of all places...so there's SUPPOSED to be snow. There is a little up there but it's hard to see in the picture. :) I wish they were all white like they're supposed to be! Thanks for stopping by!

The Bean Sprout Notes said...

This is my first exposure to the ten on ten concept. I love it! Found your blog via the Linky Follower blog hop. I hope you'll follow me back! thebeansproutnotes.blogspot.com

Jacky said...

Hi Shelby! I love doing the ten on ten...when I remember! haha Thanks for following and I'm totally following back. Your little girl is just precious! :)