Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Watch Out Donald Trump

This weekend I took a big step in prepping for my move out to Utah. I've been thinking about this step for a while now and finally felt right about making the decision. After a lot of prayer and thinking I've decided to...

Get my Utah Real Estate License! 

Which is slightly ironic since not 2 weeks ago I was gushing about how I was never ever ever going to have to study for another test again. That'll teach me to keep my mouth shut. 

I chose a program that is 100% online so I could do my courses from Michigan and hopefully be able to take the certification test when I get to Utah! 

Why real estate? I know it seems like a random thing. Especially since I have my degree already and have wanted to do some agency work. But really, real estate is in my blood. My mom's been in real estate for over 10 years and when my grandma was working, she was the top selling agent in her office. I've grown up around it and have learned a lot from my mom prior to these classes. One of my favorite things to do is go online and look at houses for sale. I know it is going to be rough and that agents don't typically start making real money for like a year but I'm prepared to work another job while I cultivate my clientele and reputation. 

I've done 2 chapter already and got 100% on both of the chapter finals :) 

I'm so excited about this because this is the first time that I've felt really 
confident about my abilities in a while. 

So Donald Trump better watch his back. ;) 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun profession! And why not? It's the perfect time to jump into something new! Go, girl!