Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wish Upon A Star!

I love linky parties. They introduce me to a whole new world of bloggers that I would have never ever found if not for these ingenious online parties. This one comes from Brittany over at love stitched


It's a wish list party! 


want (thinks I've been wanting for a while now) 
Vera Bradley Buttercup tote. 

(image source)
A super cute, really adorable recipe book like this one from Antropologie (click the image source link to go buy one for yourself!) (I think I could really just make one of these for myself, but I've been drooling over this one for a while now. )

(image source) 
A nice pair of lululemon wunder under crops. Or a pair of their run inspire crops. 

wish (things I would need to save my pennies for) 

(image source)
A digital SLR camera. A nikon D90 would be divine. 



Michael Kors Women's rose gold watch (divine) 

(image source) 
Cirrus Duvet Cover in grey from Antro 

dream (maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to have these!) 


A cute little farm house with a huge wrap around porch. 


(image source) 
A Temple Marriage :) 


A black Range Rover Sport. How gorgeous is that vehicle???



What's on your list?! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tote is beautiful!!! The farm house would be my dream come true. And I liked the duvet cover, too. Good taste, girlie!