Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm So Lucky

I'm so lucky to have gotten the chance to have an amazing photographer work with us for the wedding. Seriously guys, he's awesome. Right after we got engaged, I knew that the photography was going to be my 'one thing I want to splurge on'. Photographs are important to me. Maybe it's because my mom takes so many darn pictures that it's rubbed off on me, but I knew from the moment Todd asked me to marry him, I wanted to have a good photographer document this wonderful time in our lives. 

In walks Bryant Livingston. He's been voted one of Utah County's best photographers for a few years running now (I think he's up to five years in a row. Wow!) He used to be in Todd's parents Ward down in Provo and when Todd's mom Carolyn suggested I look at his website, I did. And oh gosh did I fall in love. I knew I wanted to have him photograph our wedding. And thankfully, he was available for our wedding! AH! PERFECT! 

 The last weekend in October, Todd and I had our engagement photos taken and while they've been on his website for almost as long, I just got my hands on a CD that he gave Todd. He did some editing and I was floored when I saw them. 

I just wanted to share a few and gush a little bit on how adorable Todd is. And how adorable Charlie is. And how amazing Bryant is. Seriously, how lucky can one girl get? 







Thank you SO MUCH Bryant for doing such an amazing job. I'm so glad he was available to shoot us and I can't wait until we take the bridals and the actual wedding day and reception! 

No comments: