Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Fashion via Polyvore

Have you guys discovered Polyvore yet? Because if you haven't, get your stylish booty over there right now! It's like pinterest but for your closet...you can put together entire outfits, accessories and all, together and then share them. GENIUS! 

I was on tonight putting together a few sets because I was bored and feeling fashioney (I don't think fashioney is a word, but lets run with it anyway, okay? kay)


Camel & Cream




Boots & Cardigan






Can I just tell you how much I am L.O.V.I.N.G. riding boots lately? And by lately, I mean for the last like 2 years. They're just so versatile and go with pretty much anything. I have a black pair of Anne Klein riding boots in my closet and wear them when I'm running errands with leggings and a cardigan or to work with a dress and some tights. I'm not surprised that two of my favorite looks that I was playing around with included some gorgeous brown and gray boots. Those Tory Birch ones? I DIE.


Snowy Day






I also have this secret love for puffer vests and Hunter Boots. I hated on the puffer vests for a long time, and I still don't own one. I don't think they look good on me, specifically, BUT I think on the right person (aka my skinny minnie little sister) they look divine. I love Hunter Boots too (another thing I hated on before but after a while they've grown on me). They're great for splashing in puddles around March and May when it's super rainy, but in the winter I think they're great too. If you get those fuzzy wool liners in them...you're set. Now, I just have to find a reason to buy them for myself!


Camel & Red




Is there anything more classic than a trench coat? Make it a Burberry trench and you're set for life. It's one of those 'basics' that I think everyone should have in their closet. I'm also a sucker for nude heels. Nude anything really...I think it's so versatile (that word keeps popping up. I really like pieces that can transition easily and be used for a lot of different occasions). And adding a pop of bright color to an otherwise neutral outfit? Flawless.


green & gold holiday




Part of the fun of Christmas is getting to dress up. I don't usually have occasions to go that fancy, but that doesn't mean a girl can't dream right?! I adore the green and black combo above and adding the black tights, shrug, and gorgeous Louboutain's...perfection. Just perfection. 


To see the rest of my polyvore sets go here. And leave a comment if you've found the wonders of polyvore. I need some more people to follow! 


So. Tell me. 
What's your winter wardrobe must have? 

No comments: