Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mom's Impromptu Trip

Well, it wasn't really an impromptu trip. She was planning on coming out to Utah to help me with wedding stuff for the weekend. Then I got sick. And my wonderful mom hopped on a plane at like 730am on Saturday after deciding at 230am that same morning to come out and take care of me. I was that sick. 

So I got my mom for a little while longer than I planned! Yay! 

Once I was recovered, we had some fun adventures. I'm planning another post about the fab favors and centerpieces we bought but I wanted to share some pictures of our adventures! One day we went up to Salt Lake and I showed her around Temple Square. It was such a perfect day. 





(Photo cred. to mom)  

Then one day we drove into Little Cottonwood Canyon, which is right in my backyard. Seriously, it's 15 minutes away. I hadn't been up there yet, so it was my first time seeing the gorgeousness that is the place I am so blessed to live in. 





I was so happy to have her come and help me with wedding stuff and recover! Even at 23, there really isn't anything like having your mom take care of you while you're sick. 

:) Thanks mom!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to be there, a mom ALWAYS likes to be needed - even when you are all grown up!