Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

By the time that you guys read this, I'm going to be up in the air on my way home for Thanksgiving! 

It's always nice to reflect on what you're thankful for this time of year. I try to remind myself to be thankful all year round, because I truly do have so much to be thankful for, but sometimes it takes a holiday to make you really think. 

I'm thankful for

My soon-to-be hubs that makes me laugh every single day


My wonderfully amazing mom and little sister 


Bugaboo 


hilarious photobooth sessions with my dog. 


My baby sister  
My heck of a woman mother 


Hockey. 



loving grandparents
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (image source)

Starbucks Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate (image source)
sushi <3
I really am truly blessed. I'm working on being thankful. I've started writing down three things I'm grateful for in my journal every single night. It's a work in progress, but it's getting there. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and doesn't get too full on turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. 

Me? I'll be hoping my Aunt won't spill any wine in the mashed potatoes this year. ;) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been here awhile...I have some catching up to do!! Have a safe flight! Oh, wait... you're probably already back home by now! lol