Sunday, November 20, 2011

Three!

Three more days and I'm off! 

Off to spend Thanksgiving in Michigan with my wonderful family. And let me tell you, I am excited. 

Hopefully, mom won't try to pull a stunt like she did last year and tell us she wasn't cooking the turkey whole. She tried to tell my sister that she was going to cut it up before cooking it so it would be juicier and all that. Well..we weren't happy. 


That ^ conversation was from when I found out that my mom was going to do the unspeakable. Thankfully, after many protests, our turkey was cooked whole and we were able to save Thanksgiving! Crisis averted! 

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think I am going to try it this year! After all we have been through this year, I thought perhaps you girls would be used to change by now... hehehehehehe.

XOXOXO Mom :)