Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Favors & Centerpieces!

I mentioned a few times that I've found my favors and centerpieces! Well...I mean...in all honesty it was my mom who found them, drove all around Utah with me to find what we needed, and came up with the ideas. I just agreed. 

These are the favors! We're going to have the mini mason jars for one reception and then the other little jars for the other. (I haven't decided which quite yet) And the ribbon is going to get wrapped around it. The little flowers are going to get hot glued onto the tops of the little jars and on the side near the little clasp on the mason jars (I think. They might go on the top but I think they're going to end up on the side) 



 The pitches below are going to the centerpieces. I'm going to buy flowers in bulk myself the day of and then arrange them myself (for both receptions. We'll be shipping these to Michigan. Double duty! Score!) Some of them will have the green ribbon wrapped around the top and some will have the pink (both are 2 of our 3 colors). The daisy lace ribbon will get added to all of them with the pink or green ribbon for an extra cute little shabby chic vintage touch. 




I can't wait to start working on these! :)

No comments: