Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


  1. In less than a week, I will have my college degree. 
  2. I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
  3. I'm a convert and was baptised on November 6, 2010
  4. My relationships with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are so precious to me
  5. I can't wait to get sealed to my husband in the Temple (cross your fingers it's in the Logan, Utah Temple!) 
  6. I'm painfully shy and get embarrassed really easily
  7. My dad is a cop and even though we don't have the best relationship, I'm fiercely proud of him for putting his life on the line to protect the community
  8. I feel most comfortable in leggings, a long sweater and Uggs. Yes, I know thats awful fashion sense but I think it looks good and I'm comfortable in it. 
  9. I secretly wish I could write songs, play the guitar and marry Darren Criss
  10. I really wish I could marry Darren Criss
  11. My dog is the only person/animal who truly knows me. 
  12. I wish my mom would have forced me to stick with one sport/hobby when I was little. I was never a 'dancer' or a 'soccer player' or anything like that. I think I missed out on a lot. 
  13. My greatest dream in life is to get married, have a bunch of babies and stay at home to raise all of them
  14. I need near silence when I'm falling asleep or I stay awake and stress about how I can't sleep 
  15. I believe that every single being on this earth has a tiny bit of good in them 

No comments: