Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey Jacky, what's goin on?!

The 'where do you see yourself in 5 years' question always bugs me. You see, I'm a believer in the whole 'if you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans' thing. But at the same time, I know having goals is way important so I'm going to pose questions that I want to ask my future 25-year-old self.
  • Am I married?
  • Do I have kids? Were they boys first and then girls so my boys can keep watch over their little sister?
  • Did I get sealed in the Temple?
  • Am I working or being a stay at home mom?
  • How long did it take I to get out to Utah permanently?
  • Have I traveled out of the country?
  • Do I still live in Utah? 
  • Did I finally make the switch from a Blackberry to the iPhone?
  • Who's our President now? 
  • Is the economy still incredibly bad?
  • If I'm not a mother yet, am I working at a company doing social media/PR? 
  • Who do I marry?
  • But most of all...am I happy?

No comments: