Friday, April 29, 2011

Dear Kate (and Pippa): THANK YOU!

Unless you live under a rock, you might have heard of a little wedding going on today? Ya know...the one where people got up at ONE AM on the west coast to watch the coverage. I may or may not have gotten up at 6am to watch her walk into the church and down the isle with her dad. 

I seriously gasped out loud when I saw the gown all at once: 





The soon-to-be Duchess of Cambridge was wearing one of the most gorgeous and modest wedding gowns I have ever laid eyes on. I was stunned. The lace. The silhouette. The tiara. The veil. Simply perfection.  



And Kate's sister Pippa? I was a little shocked she was also wearing white but hey, it's a Royal Wedding. They can do whatever they please! Her dress was stunning, classy, and modest as well! 

So basically, Duchess and Pippa: THANK YOU for bringing modest back into style. (and thank you for giving me the exact wedding dress I want to wear someday too.) 

No comments: