Friday, April 22, 2011

Almost. There.

Today I walked out of my very last college class ever. I still have finals to deal with next week, but those don't quite count. As far as I'm concerned, I will never have to sit through another pointless general education class that means nothing to me.

And I will never ever ever have to sit though another math class again! YAY! And I just did the math (ironic, huh?) and all I need is a 62% on the final to pass the class. And, if we do better on the final than we did on another test, she'll replace the final % with the bad test score! SO BASICALLY, I'm going to pass. By the skin of my teeth, but I'm going to do it! Thank. Goodness. I've always been hopeless at math. Just hopeless. So you can imagine how awful this semester has been. It feels like the worlds biggest weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

On a completely different and unrelated note, Charlie (aka Bug. aka the fattest dog ever) has been acting really weird lately. And he's gained a lot of weight over the winter. He's been having trouble getting up and has even slipped a few times going  up and down stairs. It's worried me like crazy. And yesterday he got sick 3 times. :( He's eating and drinking so there's nothing majorly wrong with him. I just worry. I know the issues are related to his weight, so the solution is simple: DIET FOR CHARLES. I feel like a bad mama.

Okay, back to me whining about my lack of direction...I'm supposed to move home...sometime...I have nothing packed and have no clue how I'm going to get all of my stuff home. I'm just pretending it's not going to happen. My friend turns 21 on May 3, so I'm staying in town until then but after that...I have ZERO plans. Besides Utah in June.

For the first time in my life I don't know what I'm going to do next. It's kinda scary. :(

No comments: