Sunday, April 17, 2011

Making a List. Checking it Twice

Things that I can't wait for:

  • Get Endowed in the Temple. 
  • Move to Utah
  • Have a calling in my Ward
  • See General Conference in person
  • Meet 'the' boy
  • Get a shiny ring slipped onto my left hand. 
  • Get sealed in the Temple
  • Go on Temple date nights with my husband
  • Start one of those obnoxiously cute couple blogs 
  • Be a mommy 
  • Stay at home with my children
  • Take my family back home and show them where I came from.  
  • Push my baby in the stroller while my husband walks Bug on a walk around our neighborhood on a night in the middle of the summer
  • Have FHE with my kids every Monday, even if they are too hyper to pay attention
  • Be one of the obnoxious families in Sacrament that has 5 kids that won't sit still 
  • Watch my son and/or daughter open his or her mission call
  • Be sealed to my family in the Temple 

No comments: