Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life should be a party

And I'm fashionably late to this one! oopsies! 


Things I'm partyin' about this week


- I'm finally moving in less than a week! (Utah here I come!) 
- It's America's birthday! 
- I got to eat the best fried chicken ever on Sunday
- My entire life is nearly packed and I don't have a lot of packing left (I hate packing) 
- I get to spend lots of time with my mom and sister before I leave
- I've eaten bloomberry or sweet earth almost every single day. I can't get enough 
- I'm happier than I have ever been in my entire life
- I'm finally beginning to get what 'love' looks & feels like 
- Seeing a text message from a specific someone always makes me :) 
- I'll be road tripping across the country starting on Friday
- I love my entire life
:) 


Why are YOU so happy this week!?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looooooooooove? Tell me more!!! :0)
Mmmmmmmmm, fried chicken.