Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's All Falling Into Place

If you told me a year ago that I'd be prepping to move out to Utah in July I would have probably laughed in your face. But, here I am. The apartment lease is signed, move-in date set, and even a little bit of a social life already. 

If you would have told me a year ago how happy I would be at this moment, I would have laughed at you again. I didn't think this happiness was in the cards for me. But, here I am. Happy as can be. 

I spent the day apartment hunting. I went to 5 or 6 properties and each one was nice and had their pluses and minuses. I just wasn't in love with one yet. I was beginning to kind of panic but in the back of my head, I knew it would work out. I had faith in Heavenly Father. I knew he'd provide for me. 

And provide for me He did! My new apartment is simply gorgeous. The grounds are so pretty, it's literally at the base of a mountain, and there are DUCKS (and baby ducks!) on the property! (the ducks were a huge selling point for me. Don't judge.)  It was also the last property that I had been planning on looking at. In the back of my mind, I knew that this place was going to be it even before I got there. I kept telling myself "You still have that one property to look at!" My gut was right. I had planned on sleeping on it tonight and singing  a lease somewhere tomorrow. This didn't happen though. I decided the second I walked into the model I was home. It was this amazing feeling. 

It has a dog park ON SITE (!!!) and a pool, sauna, work out room and A CAR WASH! (what kind of apartment complex has a car wash?!?) 

This is what I get to look at every day! 

The gold kitchen is so retro. I'm  in love with it. 

ALL of my appliances are GOLD! It's so vintagey! :) 

No comments: